The promoter is: Meder Beauty International Ltd (company no. 08880011) whose registered office is at 40 Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London, NW5 1LP.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. Meder Beauty reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Meder Beauty.
9. The 4 prizes are as follows:
10. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winner will be chosen at random
12. The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Meder Beauty will send the prizes to the winner via courier service within 5 working days from confirming the winner's address and contact details. The delivery time is subject to the workings of the delivery service and the winner's location and is not Meder Beauty’s responsibility.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by the English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.